List of Publications
- Kamble, A. Mane, S. Sane, S. Sonawane, P. Vidhate, M Singh, R. Gangakhedkar, M. Gupte: Seroprevalence and Seroincidence of O. tsusugamushi infection in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India: A community based serosurvey during lean (April-May) and epidemic (October-November) periods for Acute Encephalitis syndrome. Accepted for publication in Indian Journal of Medical Research. Impact factor: 1.508
- S.Kamble, N Goel, R.Gangakhedkar:. Prioritizing Indian states for implementation of Air borne Infection Control measures at HIV Care settings International Journal of Health Sciences and Research. Vol.9; Issue: 2; February 2019
- Mane A, Kamble S, Singh KK, Ratnaparkhi M,Nirmalkar A, Gangakhedkar R. International Journal of Infectious Diseases Seroprevalence of spotted fever group and typhus group rickettsiae in individuals with acute febrile illness from. Int J Infect Dis [Internet]. 2018;0–3. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijid.2018.10.024 (EQUALLY CONTRIBUTED WITH FIRST AUTHOR) Impact factor: 202
- Jagtap DD, Gawde NC, Kamble SV, Sharma AP, Paranjape RS: Discordant HIV DNA PCR results among infants diagnosed with HIV infection and initiated on ART: a case series. Int J STD AIDS. 2016 Sep 16
- Amruth M, Kumar S, Kulkarni AG, Kamble SV, Ismail IM A study on nutritional status and morbidity pattern among primary school children in Sullia town, South India. Indian Journal of Basic and Applied Medical Research; September 2015: Vol.-4, Issue- 4, P. 100-112
- Amruth M, Kulkarni AG, Kamble SV et. al. Awareness and perception regarding eye donation among adult patients and their attendants in a primary health centre, south india. Int J Health Sci Res. 2014;4(9):1-8.
- Amruth M, Kulkarni AG, Kamble SV et. al. Cardiovascular risk behaviour assessment among first year medical students and house surgeons of a medical college in South India. Int J Health Sci Res. 2014;4(6):31-36.
- SS Avachat, V Phalke, S Kambale. Epidemiological correlates of cataract cases in tertiary health care center in rural area of Maharashtra. J Family Med Prim Care. 2014 Jan-Mar; 3(1): 45–47.
- Ismail IM, Kulkarni AG, Kamble SV, Borker SA, Rekha R, Amruth M. Prevalence of hypertension and its risk factors among bank employees of Sullia Taluk, Karnataka. Sahel Med J 2013;16:139-43.
- Imaad Mohammed Ismail, Annarao G. Kulkarni, Suchith V. Kamble, Sagar A. Borker, Rekha R and Amruth M: Knowledge, attitude and practice about bio-medical waste management among personnel of a tertiary health care institute in Dakshina Kannada, Karnataka. Al Ameen J Med Sci. 2013; 6(4):376-380.
- Shubhada A,Kamble SV,Phalke DB: Determinants of Preterm Labour in a Rural Medical College Hospital in Western Maharashtra. Nepal Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology ,VOL 8/ NO. 1 / ISSUE 15/ Jan-Jun, 2013
- Kamble SV Health status of elderly persons in rural India. Indian medical gazette .Vol.No.CXLIV-8, Aug.2012 ,295-299,
- Suchit V. Kamble, Girish B Dhumale, Yugandhara D.Ghodke et al: Supervised Nutritional intervention for malnourished children in slum area. Australasian Medical Journal Vol 5, No 10 (2012) 565-568
- Kamble S.V., Ghodke Y. D., Dhumale G.B et al: Mental Health status of elderly persons in rural area of India. Indian Journal of Basic & Applied Medical Research; September 2012: Vol.-1, Issue-4, P. 309-312
- Kawatra Abhishek, Lathi Aniket, Kamble Suchit V et al: Oral premalignant lesions associated with areca nut and tobacco chewing among the tobacco industry workers in area of rural Maharashtra. National Journal of Community Medicine Vol 3(2) April-June 2012,233-238
- Shubhada Avachat, Suchit Kamble, Deepak Phalke et al: Magnitude, causes, and management of avoidable blindness: A cross-sectional study in Pravara Rural Hospital of Rural Medical College, Maharashtra, India. South East Asia Journal of Public Health 2011:1:13.
- Dr Suchit V. Kamble, Dr Girish B Dhumale,Dr RC Goyal et al: Iron supplementation and deworming among anaemic adolescent girls of a residential school in a rural area of India: An interventional study, Australasian Medical Journal 2011, 4, 8, 508-512.
- Suchit V Kamble, D B Phalke,Avchat SS et al:Impact of two days IMNCI Training on knowledge of health workers. Indian medical gazette Vol.No.CXLIV-9, September 2010
- SV Kamble DB Phalke. Study of occupational stress in various morbidities among policemen. Published in Jr.of Indian Medical Association,Vol.109,No.4,April 2011.238-240
- Suchit Kamble Deepak Phalke: Study of Risk Factors among HIV positive pregnant women in concern with perinatal transmission. Published in PRESM Jr.of Community Health.Volume X.No.1 & 2.Jan.-Dec.2008.ISSN 0972-0553
- SV Kamble GB Dhumale DB Phalke YD Ghodke RC Goyal: Depression among elderly persons in Primary health centre area in Ahmednagar, Maharashtra. Published in Indian Jr. of Public Health vol.53,no.4,Octomber-December,2009